L.I.F.E. Groups : Living In Faith Everywhere
As we read in the book of Acts, when the Christian church was getting its start, the believers met together as a large group and in smaller groups in the homes of the believers.
Today, we meet together for worship in large groups on Sunday morning and Wednesday nights.Trinity is a big church, but you don’t need to be just another face in the crowd. L.I.F.E. Groups offer a place to form new friendships and promote spiritual maturity and personal growth through meaningful Christian relationships and study of God’s Word.
The L.I.F.E. Groups will gather around five key elements: Prayer, Teaching, Worship, Community and Care, and Missional Service. Do you want to:
- Grow in your relationship with God?
- Enjoy fellowship with friends?
- Make new friends?
Please consider being a part of a L.I.F.E. Group this year. Groups are another way to grow in your relationship with God, while connecting with members of our congregation, both needs expressed through the Family Needs Survey.
Download the 2014-2015 L.I.F.E. Groups Connect Guide HERE >
To learn more or to register, email Chuck Bahn or call 834-3203
LIFE Groups: Six to 20 people who meet regularly on their journey through life
If desired, discussion ideas and activities are provided for the group. Each group has its own personality and is able to pick the best day and time to meet. Groups meet in a variety of locations. Homes are the most popular location but are not required. Some groups share hosting, refreshment and discussion roles among the group members.
- Have a group of friends you would like to gather with on a more regular basis to enjoy each other’s company?
- Find that Sunday morning Bible studies don’t fit your schedule but you would like to know and live God’s Word?
- Want to get to know more people beyond “How’s it going?”
- Want to find out more about LIFE Groups, without making a formal commitment?
If one or more of these statements are true for you, email Chuck Bahn or call 834-3203.
Five Elements of Life Groups
These are the five things that are part of every LIFE Group. Some groups may focus on one area more than the others.
- PRAYER-Thanksgiving and petitions within the group and outside the group.
- TEACHING-(biblical equipping) emphasis on how God¡¦s Word, with the power of the Holy Spirit, directs and empowers disciples to live their faith in life.
- WORSHIP- groups will share in some element of praising God and being open to God¡¦s presence in the group, group members will be equipped to worship on a daily basis.
- CARE AND CONCERN (internal) - building fellowship within the group members and caring for the needs of others.
- MISSIONAL SERVICE (external) -group members seek to reach beyond their group to show and share Christ¡¦s love through their words and actions.
Questions? Please contact Chuck Bahn or 834-3203.