NEW JOB POSITIONS FOR THE 2013-14 SCHOOL YEAR
Trinity is adding some new classes to our Early Childhood Program for the coming school year. This will necessitate adding some part time positions to our Early Childhood Staff. The following job positions are available for the coming school year:
- Pre-kindergarten teacher (4 year olds) - Monday through Friday half days ¨
- Pre-kindergarten aide (assisting the classroom teacher) - 8:00 to 11:00 AM on regular school days
- Teaching Associate (sole classroom supervisor) 1:30 to 3:30 PM on regular school days
- Before and After School Care (fully responsible for up to 16 3 and 4 year olds) 7:00-8:00 AM/3:30-5:30 PM on regular school days.
Although the aide, associate, and before and after care positions are being posted separately there is the possibility of an applicant covering a combination of any of these positions not to exceed 25 hours weekly (i.e.—both before and after school care may be one person or morning aide and afternoon teaching associate may be one person).
For a complete listing of qualifications and responsibilities please email Laura Busseor call 834-3229 or Cindy in the school office at 829-7513. We will accept resumes until June 7 and you will be contacted to set up an interview after that time.
Early Childhood Openings
We have openings in the following programs for three, four or five year olds for this fall:
- All Day Threes (8 am-3:15 pm with before/after care available)
- All Day Fours (8 am-3:15 pm with before/after care)
- Half-Day (afternoon) Fours (12:15-3:15 pm with after care available)
- Full Day K (8 am-3:15 pm with before/after care)
Email Laura Busse or call 834-3229.
save those labels & boxtops for Trinity Lutheran School
off your Campbell’s labels with UPC codes and Box Tops for Education labels in
the container located on the table outside the church or school office.
You can register your Jewel and Kroger
shopper cards at the following site to automatically earn a bonus point for every
product you buy in addition to clipping the point on the label: http://www.elabelsforeducation.com/Sites/Campbells_eLabels/Page/HomePage