At Trinity we do not like to have the attitude that we ask busy people to volunteer to do a good deed every once in-a-awhile. We seek to not volunteer on an occasion but to faithfully serve God using our talents in all that we do.
By serving we are faithfully honoring God in all that we do and not just giving him a couple minutes of our time. Serving God gives our talents greater purpose and meaning as we dedicate our lives to glorifying him.
Current Volunteers Needs . . .
- Volunteers Needed for Sunday Morning Fellowship
Set up and clean up. See Jerry Curry or call the church, 828-6265
- 2014 Greeters Needed
One Sunday, one service, once per quarter. Email, call or text Carylon, 838-7958.
- Shut in Visitors Needed
Are you looking for a way to make a big difference in the life of a fellow Christian? Are you a people person? Would you enjoy checking in on and visiting with one of our shut-ins on a regular basis? If you have a young child, might you be able to occasionally take him/her along for a visit to help brighten someone else's day/week? Please think and pray about this, and then contact Pastor Steinbeck if you think you might be able to serve in this way.
- Can you help deliver flowers on Mondays
to the hospitals and shut-ins? Please call the church office, 828-6265.
- The Funeral Luncheon Committee needs your help!
Would you be willing to prepare a side dish or dessert? Maybe help set tables, serve, or clean up. Gentlemen in our congregation are encouraged to help! Please call Barb Wallace 808-0239 or 310-5574.
- Sound Volunteers Needed
to turn on the sound system Sunday mornings, check microphones, and test Power Point. Please contact Will Smart, 662-5926 or Chris Bolden, 212-6908.
- Ushers Needed
all services. Please speak with the usher captain at any service.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
needs help making and delivering prayer shawls. Please contact the church office, 828-6265.
Ways to Serve our God using your Gifts . . .
- Playing a musical instrument or singing a solo
- Expressions band and singing
- Help with technical equipment in worship services
- Lay Reader
- Altar Guild
- Giving rides to church
- Young adult fellowship
- Young adult servant events
- Teaching Sunday school or Bible class
- Helping with Vacation Bible School
- Lead or be a part of a small group
- Dorcas Circle quilting and service projects
- Help with Senior programs
- Men's Ministry
- Puppet Ministry
- Help with Youth programs
- Participate on Mission Trips
- Help maintain Church and School properties
- Help with Evangelism Efforts
- Help with School related activities
- Write for Church publications
- Help with Church mailings and bulletins
- Prayer Shawl ministry
- Knit for Hope ministry
- Make banners for the Church
- Serve in the Church office
- Help with Fellowship events
- Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML)
- Ladies Aid
- Praise Band
If you would like more information in how you can serve your God in these areas please contact Pastor Nitzel at (309) 828-6265.